If you want to know once and for all what is and isn’t worth your money when it comes to workout supplements…and the ridiculous tricks and ploys supplement companies use to convince you to waste your money on worthless junk…then you want to read this book.
Let me ask you a question. Do you really believe half of the crap supplement companies claim these days?
- Pump your muscles full of 13,432 milligrams of advanced, muscle-building compounds guaranteed to make you bigger, leaner, and stronger!
- Tap into the power of this anabolic substrate and unlock your true muscle-building genetic potential.
- The powerful lipolytic enzymes in our patent-pending proprietary blend literally melt the fat off your body. Getting shredded has never been so easy!
- Thanks to the perfect balance of micronized amino acids, your muscles get exactly what they need to rapidly recover, grow, and smash each and every workout.
The marketing hype only gets more and more ridiculous. Who can we believe? Are all supplements a waste of money?
This book was written to set the record straight on what works and why, and what doesn’t.
And it’s not just one author’s opinion–it is based solely on peer-reviewed, published studies on each and every type of supplement reviewed. This book contains over 80 scientific citations, so you can verify all the conclusions and advice for yourself.
Here’s a sample of some of the things you’re going to learn when you read this book:
- The “conspiracy” between the supplement companies and the workout magazines to keep you forever spinning your wheels in the gym, buying their products.
- The 9 principles of proper nutrition that enables you to maintain a lean, strong physique without having to count every calorie or obsess over everything you eat.
- Which types of protein supplements are best for building muscle, and which are overhyped and overpriced.
- Which supplements have actually been scientifically proven to help with muscle growth, and which have been debunked but still are pushed in advertisements every day.
- Why you don’t need to slam down amino acid drinks every day to build muscle, and the one circumstance where using such a product is actually recommended (and why!).
- The real truth about testosterone and growth hormone boosters. Do any of them work? Are they worth it? Find out.
The bottom line is if you’re spending money on workout supplements or just want to know the secrets of this industry and its many products, then you want to read this book.
SPECIAL BONUS FOR READERS
With this book you’ll also get a free 41-page bonus report from the author called “12 Health & Fitness Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making.”
In this free bonus report, you’re going to learn the truth behind 12 of the most common health & fitness myths out there that ruin people’s efforts to get fit.
If you’ve ever wondered about things like if your genetics are holding you back…if eating carbohydrates actually makes you fat…if skipping breakfast is unhealthy…what it really takes to “get toned”… then you need to read this report.
Download this book now and learn what the supplement companies don’t want you know about what works, what doesn’t, and what you can do to get the most out of your supplementation routine!