If you want to be toned, lean, and strong as quickly as possible without crash dieting, “good genetics,” or wasting ridiculous amounts of time in the gym and money on supplements…regardless of your age… then you want to read this book.
Here’s something that the kings of the multi-billion dollar health and fitness industry don’t want you to know: You don’t need any of their crap to get into shape and to look better than you ever have before.
- You don’t need to starve yourself with super low-calorie diets to lose weight and keep it off. In fact, this is how you ruin your metabolism and ensure that any weight lost will come back with a vengeance.
- You don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars per month on worthless supplements or fat loss pills.
- You don’t need to constantly change up your exercise routines to “confuse” your muscles. I’m pretty sure that muscles lack cognitive abilities, so this approach is a good way to just confuse you instead.
- You don’t need to grind out hours and hours of boring cardio to shed ugly belly fat and love handles and get lean and toned. (How many flabby treadmillers have you come across over the years?)
- You don’t need to completely abstain from “cheat” foods while losing weight or maintaining your ideal physique. If you plan cheat meals correctly, you can actually speed your metabolism up and accelerate fat loss.
The bottom line is you CAN achieve that “Hollywood babe” body without having your life revolve around it–no long hours in the gym, no starving yourself, no grueling cardio that turns your stomach.
This book reveals things like…
- The 5 biggest fat loss myths & mistakes that keep women overweight, frustrated, and confused. (These BS lies are pushed by all the big magazines and even by many trainers.)
- The real science of healthy fat loss that makes losing 1 – 2 lbs of fat per week not only easy, but guaranteed. All successful weight loss programs work thanks to these 3 simple laws, and you can put them to work right away.
- The HORRIBLE lies women are told about how to “tone” and “shape” their bodies, and what you REALLY need to do to have sexy, lean curves. (Hint: Doing a ton of reps every day with light weights to “tone your muscles” is a waste of your time.)
- And more!
SPECIAL BONUS FOR READERS!
With this book you’ll also get a free 23-page bonus report from the author called “12 Health & Fitness Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making.”
In this free bonus report, you’re going to learn the truth behind 12 of the most common health & fitness myths out there that ruin people’s efforts to get fit. If you’ve ever wondered about things like if your genetics are holding you back, if you should stretch before lifting weights, if certain exercises shape your muscles better than others, and if you should shoot for a “target” heart rate zone to burn fat, then you need to read this report.
Download this book now and learn what most women will never know about getting thin, lean, and strong!