In this podcast, I interview JC Deen from JCD Fitness, and we talk about…
- How the quest to build a great body also helps you in the quest to build a great life.
- Why maintaining perspective and mental balance is crucical to the “inner game” of fitness.
- How working out helps you feel in control of your life and maintain a positive, causative outlook.
- Why spending more and more time in the gym and eating less and less food to get lean is a recipe for disaster.
- What “nutrient partioning” is and why it’s important.
- Why chasing the “end all be all” method of building muscle and getting lean is futile, and what you should actually be looking for.
- What metabolic speed has to do with your ability to lose fat, and especially to getting really lean.
- And more…
Oh and if you like this episode want to be be notified when new episodes go live, then head on over to iTunes, Stitcher, YouTube, Soundcloud, or Google Play and subscribe.
Lastly, if you want to support the show, please drop a quick review of it over on iTunes. It really helps!
What did you think of this episode? Have anything else to share? Let me know in the comments below!