In this podcast I talk about a few of the biggest diet and training mistakes people make that prevent them from achieving their fitness goals and how you can use “mini-habits” to, well, do anything.
ARTICLES RELATED TO THIS PODCAST:
7 Diet Mistakes That Make It Damn Hard to Lose Weight, Build Muscle, and Feel Good
6 “Everyday” Weightlifting Mistakes That Keep People Small, Weak, and Frustrated
Warning: You’re Making Life Harder by Not Using Mini-Habits
How to Lose Weight Without Counting Calories
How to Count Calories Correctly for Effortless Weight Loss
The Definitive Guide to Effective Meal Planning
The Definitive Guide to Why Low-Carb Dieting Sucks
How Insulin Really Works: It Causes Fat Storage…But Doesn’t Make You Fat
Does Alcohol Consumption Affect Weight Loss and Muscle Growth?
Let Them Eat Wheat: Scientific Holes in the Wheat-Free Diet Craze
Daily Sitting Time and All-Cause Mortality: A Meta-Analysis
Oh and if you like this episode want to be be notified when new episodes go live, then head on over to iTunes, Stitcher, YouTube, Soundcloud, or Google Play and subscribe.
Lastly, if you want to support the show, please drop a quick review of it over on iTunes. It really helps!
What did you think of this episode? Have anything else to share? Let me know in the comments below!
If you want a "paint-by-numbers," step-by-step blueprint for building a muscular, lean, strong body...faster than you ever thought possible...then you want to check out my bestselling books.
Here's a little sneak peek of what you'll learn inside...
- The 7 biggest muscle building myths & mistakes that keep guys small, weak, and frustrated. (These BS lies are pushed by all the big magazines and even by many trainers.)
- How to build meal plans that allow you to build muscle, lose fat, and get healthy with ease…eating foods you love (yes, including those deemed “unclean” by certain “gurus”)…and never feeling starved, deprived, or like you’re “on a diet.”
- The 5 biggest fat loss myths & mistakes that keep women overweight, disappointed, and confused. (These BS lies are pushed by all the big magazines and even by many trainers.)
- An all-in-one training system that delivers MAXIMUM results for your efforts…spending no more than 3 to 6 hours in the gym every week…doing workouts that energize you, not wipe you out.
- A no-BS guide to supplements that will save you hundreds if not THOUSANDS of dollars each year that you would’ve wasted on products that are nothing more than bunk science and marketing hype.
- And a whole lot more!
The bottom line is you CAN achieve that “Hollywood body" without having your life revolve around it. No long hours in the gym, no starving yourself, and no grueling cardio that turns your stomach.
My book will show you how. Get it today and let’s build a body you can be proud of.
Bigger Leaner Stronger
Thinner Leaner Stronger