In this podcast, I interview fitness coach Roger Law., and we talk about…
- PubMed warriors vs. the value of anecdotal evidence
- The value of keeping your training fun
- Why you need to stay patient (how long it takes to build a great body)
- Criteria for choosing a coach
- Why you ultimately need to become your own coach
- Why extremism in this game is counter-productive
- And more…
Oh and if you like this episode want to be be notified when new episodes go live, then head on over to iTunes, Stitcher, YouTube, Soundcloud, or Google Play and subscribe.
Lastly, if you want to support the show, please drop a quick review of it over on iTunes. It really helps!
What did you think of this episode? Have anything else to share? Let me know in the comments below!