And just like that, it’s already November.
Is it just me or is time accelerating to a breakneck speed? It’s like I wake up, blink a few times, and have to go back to bed.
I mean, just 100 years ago…
- Only 14% of US homes had a bathtub.
- The maximum speed limit in most cities was 10 miles per hour.
- Alabama, Mississippi, Iowa, and Tennessee were each more populated than California.
- The average wage was 22 cents an hour.
- The population of Las Vegas, Nevada was 30.
- Crossword puzzles, canned beer, and iced tea hadn’t been invented yet.
- Marijuana, heroin, and morphine were all available over the counter at corner drugstores. According to one early pharmacist, “Heroin clears the complexion, gives buoyancy to the mind, regulates the stomach and the bowels, and is, in fact, a perfect guardian of health.”
And now Google is building a “smart city” in Canada that would make Aldous Huxley proud, Dutch scientists have “teleported” quantum data from one electron to another positioned about 10 feet away, and German physicists have created a Harry Potter-esque “invisibility cloak” that bends light to effectively disappear things.
What will the next 100 years bring? Hard to say, but here’s something you can count on:
More and better products and services from yours truly. 🙂
Here’s a little sneak peek of what’s currently in the hopper…
Legion protein bars are coming in December!
^ Me right now.
Seriously though, I’m pretty excited because although it has taken way too much work to get the exact bar that I wanted, it’s finally happening.
In just one month, you’ll be able to get your hands on 100% natural protein bars that . . .
- Contain 20 grams of whey isolate, hydrolysate, and concentrate and pea protein (no cheapskate milk or soy protein)
- Contain 38 grams of nutritious food-based carbs and prebiotic fiber
- Contain just 6 grams of fat and 5 grams of sugar
- Contain NO artificial sweeteners, colors, or flavoring
- And last but most definitely not least, are absolutely DELICIOUS
The protein bar game is about to change. MARK MY WORDS. 😉
New books for menz and womenz are imminent!
As you probably know, I’m gearing up to release new and improved third editions of my books Bigger Leaner Stronger and Thinner Leaner Stronger as well as their respective workout journals (The Year One Challenge for Men and The Year One Challenge for Women).
Welp, the manuscripts are 100% done, the print- and publish-ready files are being delivered this week, and postproduction of the audiobooks is almost wrapped.
That means that with any luck, the digitals (eBooks and audiobooks) will go live this month and hardcopies will be available in January or February.
Quite a few people have asked about the differences between the new third and current second editions, and the long story short is…
- The new books are better organized and have been completely rewritten from scratch, and I’m a much better writer now than I was a couple of years ago. Thus, the new books are even easier to follow, understand, and apply.
- The exercise programs have been tweaked and improved based on a TON of feedback from readers, coaches, and coaching clients.
- Some material that was interesting but not vital was removed and replaced with stuff that more directly addresses actually questions and concerns that people write me about.
Like I’ve been saying, I think these new third editions are going to be the absolute best fitness books for men and women on the market.
You’ll be the judge of that though! And I can’t wait to receive your honest feedback!
MFL-APPROVED HEAVY METAL MUSIC!
So you probably don’t know this but one of our team members, Damian, not only does fantastic work here in the office but also plays the guitar fantastically well in a popular heavy metal band called Horrendous.
He and his crew just released a new album on September 28, and if you’re into metal, give it a listen! I think you’ll be impressed. I am!
Legion Whey+ is getting 6 (!!!) new flavors.
Do you like protein?
OF COURSE YOU LIKE PROTEIN.
Do you like delicious, high-protein, low-calorie protein shakes?
ADOY! WHO DOESN’T LIKE DELICIOUS, HIGH-PROTEIN, LOW-CALORIE PROTEIN SHAKES!?
And do you like new flavors for your favorite delicious, high-protein, low-calorie protein shakes?
WHAT!? IS A FROG’S SPHINCTER WATERTIGHT!?
Methinks, then, that you’ll be happy to hear that the following new flavors of Legion Whey+ are currently done and approved:
- Birthday Cake (my personal favorite)
- Salted Caramel
- Hot Chocolate
And these guys are showing promise but not quite perfect yet:
- Cereal Milk
- Banana Cream Pie
The first four are slated to drop through 2019, and the last two will join if we can get them tasting right.
What do you think about our choices? Anything that you’d love to see? Comment below and let me know!
Are you interested in becoming a Muscle for Life Fitness coach?
In just the past year, my amazing team of coaches has “graduated” over 500 clients and produced some truly life-changing success stories.
In fact, it’s going so well that we’re brimful of clients and prospects and are in need of more coaches to join our kick-ass team!
Specifically, I’m looking for certified personal trainers with at least two years of experience who…
- Have at least three years of personal weightlifting experience
- Have a good physique, and ideally, an inspiring personal transformation story (simple proof that you walk the walk)
- Have good conversation skills and enjoy talking on the phone
- Get excited helping others
- Are familiar with my Bigger Leaner Stronger and Thinner Leaner Stronger programs
- Are self-motivated and comfortable working remotely
Is that you? Wunderbar!
Please fill out this questionnaire and you’ll hear from my Director of Coaching to discuss the opportunity further!
That’s all for now, folks!
P.S. Stacked is currently undergoing a stem-to-stern overhaul and I can’t wait to give you a sneak peek. It’s sexy as hell. More on this soon…
Thanks again for all of your support, and if you’re half as excited for everything we have in store as I am, share this article on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or wherever your favorite online hangout is.
If you want a "paint-by-numbers," step-by-step blueprint for building a muscular, lean, strong body...faster than you ever thought possible...then you want to check out my bestselling books.
Here's a little sneak peek of what you'll learn inside...
- The 7 biggest muscle building myths & mistakes that keep guys small, weak, and frustrated. (These BS lies are pushed by all the big magazines and even by many trainers.)
- How to build meal plans that allow you to build muscle, lose fat, and get healthy with ease…eating foods you love (yes, including those deemed “unclean” by certain “gurus”)…and never feeling starved, deprived, or like you’re “on a diet.”
- The 5 biggest fat loss myths & mistakes that keep women overweight, disappointed, and confused. (These BS lies are pushed by all the big magazines and even by many trainers.)
- An all-in-one training system that delivers MAXIMUM results for your efforts…spending no more than 3 to 6 hours in the gym every week…doing workouts that energize you, not wipe you out.
- A no-BS guide to supplements that will save you hundreds if not THOUSANDS of dollars each year that you would’ve wasted on products that are nothing more than bunk science and marketing hype.
- And a whole lot more!
The bottom line is you CAN achieve that “Hollywood body" without having your life revolve around it. No long hours in the gym, no starving yourself, and no grueling cardio that turns your stomach.
My book will show you how. Get it today and let’s build a body you can be proud of.
Bigger Leaner Stronger
Thinner Leaner Stronger