Let’s face it: Fitness is hard.
It doesn’t ever get easier, either. We just have to get better.
My book The Little Black Book of Workout Motivation will help you get better.
It contains practical scientific research, compelling stories, and time-proven tactics that will help you discover and tap into the inner strength you need to take control of your body and life.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll find inside:
- The easiest way to instantly increase your willpower and self-control in any situation, no matter how you feel in the moment.
- 3 science-based psychological “tricks” you can use to stay strong during moments of temptation.
- A simple 10-minute technique for beating procrastination that will skyrocket your productivity.
- How to inoculate yourself against Great Western Disease of “I’ll be happy when . . .” and find immediate joy and satisfaction right where you are.
- The “What, When, Where, If, Then” method of planning that can make you up to 240% more likely to follow through on your intentions.
The bottom line is: If you want to learn how to overcome the mental blocks that make you unmotivated, unhappy, and unhealthy, this book is for you.
Order your copy today and learn what most people will never know about getting and staying motivated to build the bodies and lives of their dreams.