Before I even talk about the watch, I have to share with you what is probably the worst commercial I’ve ever seen. Kudos, Samsung:
I actually have to wonder if this was intentional to create viral trolling, or if someone at Samsung actually thought it would sell the watch?
Well, either way, the watch is actually pretty cool.
It can pair with any Samsung Galaxy device, and then do various cool things like…
- Discreetly notify you of incoming text messages, emails, Facebook activity, etc., and then let you preview their contents and open them on your larger device
- Interact with music, letting you browse, pause, play, skip, or adjust volume
- Place and receive calls using the built-in microphone
- Give your Samsung device voice command like “Call so-and-so,” “What’s the weather like?”, and “When’s my next appointment?”
- Take pictures with the built-in 1.9 megapixel camera
- And more