The Paderno World Cuisine vegetable slicer is an easy-to-use, hand-powered tool that makes vegetable and fruit strands, spirals, and slices. Here’s how it works:
Here’s a quick rundown of its key features:
- It comes with three blades:
- A shredder blade for creating long, spaghetti-like strands
- A chipper blade for creating long, thick spiral strands
- A straight blade for creating long, ribbon-like strands
- The frame and blade plates are constructed of BPA-free plastic.
- Can be used with a variety of fruits and vegetables including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more
- Hand operated–no batteries or AC outlet necessary
My favorite use is for creating vegetable spaghetti (zucchini works quite well)!