If you’ve been considering an activity (or life at this point?) tracker, then you need to check out the Fitbit Charge–the latest from the company.
It boasts the features of the earlier Fitbit Flex, like…
- You wear it on your wrist.
- It tracks your steps.
- The distance you’ve traveled.
- The calories you’ve burned.
- Your minutes of activity.
- The quality of your sleep.
It adds a few more to the mix. Namely…
- An improved blue OLED screen letting you read the display more easily.
- An altimeter.
- The ability to track floors climbed.
- A clock and a stopwatch.
- The ability to sync with your phone automatically over Bluetooth.