While I’m a fan of cast-iron cookware for skillets and griddles, the Cuisinart MCP-12N MultiClad Pro products are a great choice for your stainless steel cookware needs.
You’re likely to find Cuisinart in most chef’s homes, because their products are incredibly well built.
- They have aluminum cores, which heat and cool quickly, for superior temperature control.
- The covers fit snugly to seal in juices, and the handles stay cool.
- The rims pour evenly without dripping.
- The triple-ply construction allows for great heat retention and distribution, eliminating frustrating hot spots that leave half your food cooked nicely, and half overcooked.
- They look beautiful, which counts for something!
If you want to have the ultimate kitchen setup, I recommend picking up a cast-iron skillet and griddle, and this set from Cuisinart.