Most people don’t get why we do it.
Why do we pour so much time, energy, and effort into training? Why is it so important to us?
Is it narcissism, they wonder? Have we fallen in love with our reflections?
Or maybe it’s insecurity? Are we feeding a superiority complex?
Is it something darker, like self loathing? Are we unable to accept ourselves the way that we are?
They’re all missing the point.
We don’t train to feel vainglorious, paper over shortcomings, or punish ourselves.
We train because it gives us more than a better body. It gives us a better life.
It builds more than muscle. It builds character.
It teaches us how to stop bullshitting ourselves and confront reality.
It teaches us how to have the courage to commit to big goals.
It teaches us how to create purpose and meaning.
It teaches us how to take action instead of making excuses and finding reasons to fail.
It teaches us how to take responsibility and refuse to be a victim.
It teaches us how to work hard instead of chasing magic bullets and quick fixes.
It teaches us how to get gritty and push through pain and adversity.
It teaches us how to value long-term satisfaction over immediate gratification.
At bottom, it teaches us a very powerful lesson:
If you have the power to change your body, you have the power to change your life.
That’s why we train.
Let’s not forget it.
If you want a "paint-by-numbers," step-by-step blueprint for building a muscular, lean, strong body...faster than you ever thought possible...then you want to check out my bestselling books.
Here's a little sneak peek of what you'll learn inside...
- The 7 biggest muscle building myths & mistakes that keep guys small, weak, and frustrated. (These BS lies are pushed by all the big magazines and even by many trainers.)
- How to build meal plans that allow you to build muscle, lose fat, and get healthy with ease…eating foods you love (yes, including those deemed “unclean” by certain “gurus”)…and never feeling starved, deprived, or like you’re “on a diet.”
- The 5 biggest fat loss myths & mistakes that keep women overweight, disappointed, and confused. (These BS lies are pushed by all the big magazines and even by many trainers.)
- An all-in-one training system that delivers MAXIMUM results for your efforts…spending no more than 3 to 6 hours in the gym every week…doing workouts that energize you, not wipe you out.
- A no-BS guide to supplements that will save you hundreds if not THOUSANDS of dollars each year that you would’ve wasted on products that are nothing more than bunk science and marketing hype.
- And a whole lot more!
The bottom line is you CAN achieve that “Hollywood body" without having your life revolve around it. No long hours in the gym, no starving yourself, and no grueling cardio that turns your stomach.
My book will show you how. Get it today and let’s build a body you can be proud of.
Bigger Leaner Stronger
Thinner Leaner Stronger